The Dual Fuel Engineer is required to work away 4 days a week, complete meter exchanges and maintenance on Gas & Electricity meters. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering Energise Energy’s commercial targets, vision & values. Being confident in dealing with customers and knowing what great service looks like is key. You will also be educating the customers by providing energy efficiency advice, showing customers how their new SMART meters work, and the benefits of using a SMART meter including IHD solutions.
About the role
- Working away from home (London)
- Provide Smart Meter Installations/exchanges to domestic properties
- Manage your own Stock levels on van and/or via ‘Bybox’ facilities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all work records are correct and are submitted daily
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure daily/monthly/quarterly targets are met
- This role will be field based
- You will be provided with a company vehicle, uniform, phone, tools and training
- Company pension
- Basic £31,000, plus £100 per day working away allowance (0TE £48,000+)
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Retention scheme
- Previous experience in a Smart Meter/ Dual Fuel Engineer role (2 Years)
- Hold a current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification
- Have current MOCOPA accreditation or equivalent
- Hold a valid EUSR card
- Hold a full, valid and up to date UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Possess good IT skills - work will be delivered via a handheld terminal (HHT)
- Be willing to complete the necessary training to become compliant with our standards, policies & procedures
- Standby and Out of Hours cover as part of a rota.
If you are a passionate, confident and hard-working individual, Energise Energy would love to hear from you!