Operations Support Advisor
Energise Energy specialise in EV charging installation and Smart Metering Solutions. We have a vacancy for an Operational Support Advisor to join our ever-expanding team in Doncaster!
- Coordinating engineers effectively to achieve maximum output.
- Contacting existing customers to arrange engineer appointments via telephone
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email
- Document all call information according to our procedures
- Update our inhouse and partner companies planning systems as required
- Managing job status via telephone and email
- Investigation of engineer aborted jobs
- Contacting existing customers to offer new products and services
- Reporting directly to the Team Leader to achieve operational efficiency and maintenance of KPIS.
- Effectively dealing with any queries, handling and resolving customer complaints
- Ability to consistently hit set deadlines
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability
- Computer Literate, I.T skills, experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail, working accurately under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 22 days holiday allowance + an extra day after yearly work anniversary (up to 25)
- 40 hours working week Mon-Fri
- Company pension
- Basic £21,000